PERIMEO 100December 30, 2021
TRIEO 150December 30, 2021
- Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml – 10ml
- Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml – 5ml
- Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml – 1ml
Trenbolone acetate (TBA), an androgenic/anabolic steroid (AA), is a potent agonist of androgen receptors and has been extensively used as a growth promoter. TBA is a progestin and does not convert to estrogens. The effects of TBA are increased weight gain, improved food conversion efficiency, decreased muscle RNA and DNA concentrations, and decreased free cathepsin D activity in muscle. The half-life of trenbolone acetate in circulation is one day.
|each ml contains:|
|Trenbolone Acetate||100 mg|
|Benzyl Alcohol||BP||3.0% v/v|
Packing: 10 * 1 miL Glass Vial
Dosage and administration
Effective adult dose (men): 200-700mg per week by intramuscular injection
- a. Prepubertal: Phallic enlargement and increased frequency of erections.
- b. postpubertal: Inhibition of testicular function, testicular atrophy and oligospermia, impotence, chronic priapism, epididymitis and bladder irritability. Increased or decreased libido.
Drug/Laboratory test interactions
Therapy with trenbolone acetate may decrease thyroxine-binding globulin resulting in decreased total T4 serum levels and increased resin uptake of T3 and T4. Free thyroid hormone levels remain unchanged. Increased creatine and creatinine excretion, increased serum levels of creatinine phosphokinase (CPK).
There are no reviews yet.